Thursday, April 23, 2009

End of the Week Update

I won't be home tomorrow night so I am doing a wrap up of the week a day early. Where is she going to be, you are probably asking yourself (or maybe not!). Well, the ladies at our church are having a Ladies Retreat titled Bloom Where You Are Planted - The Seasons of Life. I am really excited about this. My mom is one of the speakers and will be talking about the fall of her life. I hope to have lots to talk about when I get back.

Today was a tiring day as I have started the summer mowing. I don't mind mowing but some days seem harder than others! Today was one of those days. The good thing is that I found 5 new baby trees in my yard. Doing a happy dance. I love trees and after having lost two big ones since I moved into the house I am excited! I didn't finish the mowing though. I ran out of gas a long time before the mower ran out of gas. I have about 10 more minutes of moving the "yard". Sometime next week I will get the area from the front yard to the road mowed and then the yard and such at the rent house next door.

Well, that is all for now. Have a great Friday.

No comments:

Copyright

© Life in My Lane: All photographs and text on this site are the sole property of Life in My Lane and may not be used or copied without express consent of Life in My Lane.