Monday, January 3, 2011

2010 Q & A

I have seen this on a couple of other blogs so I thought I would do one too (yes, I know that I am a follower but only sometimes!  Some of the questions were really hard to answer.

1-  What did you do in 2010 that you have never done before?  I honestly can't think of an anwer for this one

2-  Did anyone close to you give birth?  Some friends from church did, a girl for one family and a boy for the other family

3-  Did anyone close to you die?  Yes, my beautiful Mom.

4-  What date from 2010 will remain etched in your memory and why?  March 1, 2010, the day my Mom passed away.

5-  What was your biggest acheivement this year?  Learned how to rely on myself more because I didn't have my Mom to help me.

6-  Did you suffer any illness or injury?  I had either phlebitus or cellulitus in my foot (awful)

7-  What was the best thing you bought? No idea - we haven't made any major purchases and I can't pinpoint any of the small ones.

8-  Where did most of your money go?  to pay bills

9-  What song will always remind you of 2010?

10-  What do you wish you'd done more of?  been able to spend more time with my Mom

11-  What do you wish you'd done less of?  worried about what others thought about things

12-  What was your favorite TV program?  The Big Bang Theory

13-  What's the best book you read this year? I read so many that I can't remember one specific one!

14-  What was your favorite movie this year?  RED with Bruce Willis

15-  What did you do on your birthday? How old were you?  celebrated with family - 40

16-  Did you travel anywhere this year?  the beginning of the year consisted of traveling to MD Anderson also Shreveport and Colorado

17-  What national/world event stirred you the most?  The Chilean miners being rescued and the earthquakes in Haiti

18-  What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?  for my Mom to have been able to overcome leukemia and the stemcell transplant and for myself to become a Mommy

19-  What merited celebration?  There wasn't much celebration in my family this year

20-  Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2010?  God is in control and what happens is in his plan, not mine no matter how much it hurts.  I already knew that but was boldly reminded

No comments:

Copyright

© Life in My Lane: All photographs and text on this site are the sole property of Life in My Lane and may not be used or copied without express consent of Life in My Lane.