Monday, January 23, 2012

Hi There

I have about 5 seconds to write a post and I don't really have much to talk about but I wanted to drop by and let everyone (ok, all 2 people who read this blog now) that I am still alive and kicking!!  I am actually waiting for my supper to finish cooking (yes, at 9:26 pm) and not wanting to grade any papers.  Which is what I did Friday, Saturday and Sunday.  We have been back in school for two weeks but this is the first week that is actually a 5 day week.  It is gonna be a killer week!!  My kids have forgotten how to behave while they spent their three week break with their parents!  We aren't back to square one but it has been close.  I am trying not to start counting the days until spring break!! 

Well, I think dinner is done (it is now 9:40) and I have to finish filling out a questionaire.

Hope you are having a great 2012 and a great week. 

No comments:

Copyright

© Life in My Lane: All photographs and text on this site are the sole property of Life in My Lane and may not be used or copied without express consent of Life in My Lane.