Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Almost Done

Tonight my truck is parked in my Grandmother's garage because it is full of school stuff.  I don't yet have room to put it at my house nor do I have a garage to keep it safe in soooo. . . .it is visiting Gmom!  I still have one filing cabinet, 3 empty boxes, 5 project boards, a broom, a brush/dustpan, a hippo and a lion left in my room.  I hope to get the rest out on Friday and get my key turned in on Monday and then I can say that it is finished and be on to something new and exciting.  I'm not gonna lie, it has been very hard knowing that I'm not going to see my kiddos next year and I won't get to see the other teachers every day.  I am going to miss it.  And with that being said, I have got to get to bed.  I am pooped!!

Hope you're having a great week.

No comments:

Copyright

© Life in My Lane: All photographs and text on this site are the sole property of Life in My Lane and may not be used or copied without express consent of Life in My Lane.