Thursday, February 28, 2013

What A Week It Has Been

This week has been an emotional roller coaster and I am exhausted on this Thursday evening.  Monday was an anniversary of sorts but I have already written about that.  Tuesday my ob/gyn passed away after a brief illness.  He was only 56 years old.  Dr. B was the most incredible doctor.  You never left his office feeling like a patient. . . .you always left feeling like a person and that you were a friend of his.  Dr. B had been with us through two baby losses.  When we lost our little boy he was as upset as we were.  He sent us a sympathy card when my Mom passed away.  He knew my parents and my sister was also his patient so he knew most of us.  I am really going to miss him.  I am still in shock.
Wednesday was a going a way party at church for some sweet friends.  I am really going to miss this family.  They are very special people.  Keeping our fingers crossed that after our new hospital opens up that they may be able to move back.  
Tomorrow will be 3 years since my Mom passed away.  I miss her still and will write more about it tomorrow.

I hope you are all having a good week.  It has gotten colder here again. . . .not snow cold but much cooler than it was the last couple of weeks.  I have been freezing the last couple of days.  Just can't get warmed up and I am really tired of it!  Well, more later.

No comments:

Copyright

© Life in My Lane: All photographs and text on this site are the sole property of Life in My Lane and may not be used or copied without express consent of Life in My Lane.