Monday, February 28, 2011

To Remember

Tomorrow in honor of my Mom I will be wearing orange. I would love it if you would too and post a picture of yourself wearing your orange (and email it to me). It can be a ribbon, flower, ring, necklace, shirt, socks, whatever (be creative). I just want everyone to remember my Mom and what a wonderful person she was.  I also want to remember those who have fought Leukemia/Lymphoma and won and to remember those like my beautiful Mom who fought a couragous battle against the disease and won but left us because her body had fought so hard. 

My email address is tls_giggles at yahoo dot com.

No comments:

Copyright

© Life in My Lane: All photographs and text on this site are the sole property of Life in My Lane and may not be used or copied without express consent of Life in My Lane.