Sunday, November 10, 2013

What's For Dinner November 10-15

This week we are supposed to get another round of cooler weather.  The hubster requested some more comfort food for this weeks cooler weather.  We had a luncheon at church today and I peeled almost 10 pounds of potatoes to make cheesy potatoes.  Well, after filling up my casserole dish with potatoes, I still had about 6 potatoes so I made mashed potatoes for Monday night.  (wow, a sentence with the work potato in it 3 times!!!)  I also made a peach dump cake. . . . .oh my goodness it is so easy to make and so yummy for your tummy!!

Monday:  homemade mashed potatoes and breaded fish fillets
Tuesday:  grilled cheese and tomato soup
Wednesday:  leftovers from church luncheon - cheesy potatoes and whatever else you can find!
Thursday:  homemade chili
Friday:  dinner at a friend's house
Saturday:  fend for yourself

No comments:

Copyright

© Life in My Lane: All photographs and text on this site are the sole property of Life in My Lane and may not be used or copied without express consent of Life in My Lane.