I was so surprised yesterday to find that I had received a blog award from my new blogger friend Donna. Please take a minute to check out her blog here.
I am supposed to tell you seven things about me and then give this award to seven other bloggers.
1. I am the oldest and tallest of three girls.
2. My husband and I are total opposites except for the important things in life.
3. I am a country girl who loves horses and dogs and can not bear the thought of ever having to live in town (my husband is a city boy).
4. I enjoy reading and read a variety of different genres.
5. I enjoy singing and for our wedding I recorded a song for the lighting of the unity candle (Mr. Giggles didn't know about it until it was played during the ceremony).
6. I enjoy browsing through antique stores and wonder about the people who owned the items that are there and wonder why their relatives didn't keep their stuff (like pictures, jewelry, heirlooms, etc).
7. I love my husband very much and love to spend as much time with him as possible. Whether it is just being at home, going with him to work, camping or whatever else we do as long as we are together!
So, there are seven things about me. Now I am to nominate 7 more award winners!
1. Mrs. H at Heritage Schoolhouse
2. Heather at Family Forever
3. Felicia at The Neville Family
4. Alyson at The Steiner Life
5. Jenny at Slice of My Life
6. Larissa at You Make My Life So Beautiful
and there isn't a number 7. So sorry about that.
My hubby is wanting my computer to see if he can figure something out and I really need to get this posted!