Tuesday, December 2, 2008

We did it!

Thanks to my mommy, my house was clean and decorated for the party. I of course wasn't ready when the guest got here. I was in the bathroom putting on my makeup and blow drying my hair. Oh well, a good time was had by all (atleast I think they did). The gift I ended up with was the cutest little night light. It is a fireplace and the light bulb is one of those flicker bulbs. It is cute. Actually, all of the gifts were cute. Ms. H was a real go getter and stole gifts several times but she always did it with a smile. Ms. H's sister-in-law was also pretty quick at stealing especially from Ms. H!! :) Oh, and the food was good too!! Well, that is all for now. I am pooped from the frantic cleaning and decorating!

Merry Christmas ya'll!!

4 comments:

Mrs. H. said...

Yes, Giggles, judging from the food, laughter, and fun - a good time was definately had by all! You threw a super party! Put your feet up, relax and enjoy your lovely, Christmasy home. :-) And your nightlight!

Mrs. H. said...

And just for the blogosphere record - I only steal at Ladies' Christmas parties...and only for Santas! ;-)

Heather said...

Tammy! I didn't know you had a blog until you made your comment on Brad's and I clicked on your name. I'll add you to my links. You've done a great job.... looks nice.

Jennifer said...

Giggles,

Sounds like fun (gotta love moms who cook and clean for you!) Glad you had a good time. Thanks for your kind comments on my blog...so sorry to hear about your son. I will be praying for you as the one-year anniversary draws close....praying God's peae for you.

Have a beautiful week! Jennifer

Copyright

© Life in My Lane: All photographs and text on this site are the sole property of Life in My Lane and may not be used or copied without express consent of Life in My Lane.