Saturday, October 10, 2009

It Still Feels Like Fall Y'all!

Today we went to a craft show called the Scarecrow festival. Didn't end up buying anything but I always enjoy just looking at the goodies (and some of the awful outfits adults wear out in public!) but not so sure how Mr. Giggles feels about it all. He is a good sport though and usually goes with me. The weather for today was wonderful. I actually wore a sweatshirt!! The current temp. is 58 wonderful degrees.
After the craft show, we went to DQ and got pumpkin pie blizzards. Yummy!!!
Well, that is all for tonight. I am so tired!
Updated Mom's blog. . . .stemcell transplant on Wednesday.

www.ourmomsjourney.blogspot.com

No comments:

Copyright

© Life in My Lane: All photographs and text on this site are the sole property of Life in My Lane and may not be used or copied without express consent of Life in My Lane.