Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to all of you who are lucky enough to be Moms. 

I don't care much for today.  I would have been pleased as punch to just skip over it completely.  After church Mr. Giggles and I took flowers and a balloon to Mom's grave after church.  And then told my sweet little boy that I loved him and how much I wish that I was holding him and enjoying spending the day as a Mom instead of looking at his headstone with empty arms.  After we left the cemetery we met Mr. G's parents for lunch along with his sister and brother in law.  Then we went home and didn't do much of anything until it was time for church again.  Now we are home getting ready for the next week.  Hope y'all have a good one.

No comments:

Copyright

© Life in My Lane: All photographs and text on this site are the sole property of Life in My Lane and may not be used or copied without express consent of Life in My Lane.