Tuesday, May 31, 2011

School's Out for Summer!!

Oh my goodness. . . . .I never thought that I would be this excited about summer!!  I have spent the last five weeks subbing in a first grade class at my hubster's school.  I will not go into great detail but let's just say that it was the most stressful, difficult, sad job I have had.  I loved the kids but not the discipline problems and the fact that these kids will struggle in school because they have not learned what they needed to know.  But although I am glad that the school year has ended, I am once again unemployed.  Well, that is all for tonight.  I am exhausted and fighting a cold.  Hopefully I can catch you all up on the exciting life I lead!!

1 comment:

Donna said...

Hi, Giggles,

I haven't been by for a while, but I love, love, love your Secretary's Day gifts! So very cute!!

I hope you have a blessed summer!

Copyright

© Life in My Lane: All photographs and text on this site are the sole property of Life in My Lane and may not be used or copied without express consent of Life in My Lane.