Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Nothing


Well, I sat down at the computer and really wanted to have a great post but I have nothing. I just finished up the gifts for Administrative Professionals Day for Mr. G. I took pictures of what I made but I am in one room and the camera is in the other and I don't feel like getting up. Yes, laziness has invaded my body and I can't get rid of it.
I went to a meeting tonight for our Ladies Ministries at church and I am in charge of showers. I have a question for you ladies. . . .how do you handle showers for 2nd, 3rd, etc babies? Is it different for members who you already gave a shower to than what you do for new members who already have one? Please let me know. I really want to come up with something that will help Mom's but hopefully not hurt anyones feelings.
I am not sure what this is a picture of. It may be the international space station but it came off of my Mom's camera and was on my hubbies computer. I just like the picture.
Well, that is all for tonight. If you have baby shower ideas, please share.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Tammy! Lots of my friends are having 2nd babies...and we've been throwing a "sprinkle" for them! Google it! There's lots of cute things on the web about them! We've had them at a restaurant that way no one has too much planning and preperation to do :) When it's a 1st I think having it at someone's house where a larger number of people can be invited is more FUN! You can interact more and it's just different when it's a 1st. I think 2nd and 3rd babies need to be celebrated but it's just a little different. The mommy to be already has most of the BIG stuff and just need's the be "sprinkled" with the smaller items (if that makes sense)?

Good luck planning anf figuring out what to do :)

Camille Curry said...

We do a traditional shower if the 2nd baby is different sex than the first...if the 2nd is the same or for the 3rd we usually do a diaper shower or a "sip and see" after the baby is born with small gifts for the Mom...

Copyright

© Life in My Lane: All photographs and text on this site are the sole property of Life in My Lane and may not be used or copied without express consent of Life in My Lane.