Saturday, October 15, 2011

Busy, Busy, Busy

I really do miss having time to blog and to read all of my favorite blogs.  School keeps me so busy that most days I don't know if I am coming or going.  And so much of the time it is so overwhelming.  The overwhelming days are when I really, really miss my Mom.  She is always on my mind.  I love teaching but I am really struggling with my class.  I can not get my kiddos to stop talking.  Nothing fazes them.  When I get home in the afternoons I just want to sit in the quiet!  Some days I just want to come home and scream my head off because I am so frustrated.  I continue to hope that I will one day be caught up so that I can post a little more often.  Now, I am going to call it a night. . . .I am tired. . . .for that matter I am always tired!  I hope each of you is having a great fall and enjoying the cooler weather.  We are out of the 100's around here but it is still pretty hot.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

So good to hear from you - even just a quick post...and to read that it was your birthday!! I hope 41 is a great for you as well:)

Heres to a great (and quieter) week ahead!!:)

Copyright

© Life in My Lane: All photographs and text on this site are the sole property of Life in My Lane and may not be used or copied without express consent of Life in My Lane.