Friday, December 2, 2011

December. . . . . .already?

So much to do. . . . . . . .so little time!  You probably won't hear much from me until after December 20th.  I have way to much to do with grading papers, Christmas shopping, host a Ladies Christmas party at my Dad's house, preparing for a Christmas program at school, shopping, cleaning house, and the list just goes on and on.  I am still not in the holiday spirit but I am enjoying the Christmas music I have been listening to on Pandora.Well, I had better go for now.  Gotta hit the sack so I can get to work on my to do list tomorrow!!
Hope you're having a good week.

No comments:

Copyright

© Life in My Lane: All photographs and text on this site are the sole property of Life in My Lane and may not be used or copied without express consent of Life in My Lane.