Sunday, December 4, 2011

Weather. . . . .or Not!

It finally feels like we are heading toward the holidays weather wise.  We are having a beautifully cloudy, rainy, cold day today.  I hope it is going to help push me into the holiday spirit.  This month is so overwhelming to me.  I have so much I need/want to do and no time to do it.  Add to it the fact that I miss my Mom during this time of the year (she loved this time of the year) and that we are quickly approaching the "birthday" of Baby Giggles who would be 4 years old.  Sometimes I can picture myself with a four year old but most of the times I can't.  I wish it were something that I didn't have to picture but were actually experiencing.

What are you wanting for Christmas this year?  I have no idea what to ask for but I have got to come up with a list for Mr. Giggles and my family.  Any suggestions?

2 comments:

Judi said...

You might have this already, but if not, a Kindle is so great! Amazon has so many great books for free to download.

I've been a "lurker" for a while and truly enjoy your blog.

Giggles said...

Hi Judy. I am old school and love to hold onto a book!! Weird I know. . . . maybe it is the teacher in me.
Glad you stopped by. I hope to be able to blog a little more frequently soon!

Copyright

© Life in My Lane: All photographs and text on this site are the sole property of Life in My Lane and may not be used or copied without express consent of Life in My Lane.