Wednesday, January 4, 2012

2012

How is 2012 treating you so far?  I am still on break so it is treating me very well!  I am trying to get some house work done before I have to head back to school next Tuesday.  Did you make any resolutions?  I didn't. . . . .I don't every follow through so I didn't even waste my time.  I will be continuing my Weight Watchers journey (I have lost about 25 (I had lost about 10 before I started WW) which puts me back to where I was before my Mom went into the hospital for her stemcell transplant).  I hope to have more time to blog and to catch up on the blogs I have neglected reading!  And with that being said, I need to get back to the housework and work on school stuff!! 

Happy New Year to you all!!!

1 comment:

mrstuxtattoo said...

Happy New Year to you too!

Copyright

© Life in My Lane: All photographs and text on this site are the sole property of Life in My Lane and may not be used or copied without express consent of Life in My Lane.