Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter Sunday

I have to say that I was not really looking forward to this weekend. It was as hard as I thought it was but not as bad as I was afraid it would be. We had lunch with my "adopted" sister and her family. We had a great meal and had a nice day. We did the usual egg hunt and this year Rae and I tied for the most eggs.
Our lunch menu:
Sourcream chicken enchiladas
Refried beans
Spanish rice
Queso & chips & hot sauce
Bananaless banana pudding
Buttermilk pie
Tea
Thank you LEH for having us over for lunch, for the Easter eggs to hunt and for being such a wonderful addition to our family. Love you! :)
I really missed my Mom today. She always made the holidays special. Please continue to pray for us.
Weekly Menu:
Monday: salad for the Mr. and steak and baked potato for me
Tuesday: shrimp newburg
Wednesday: fend for yourself
Thursday: leftovers
Friday: out to dinner
Saturday: fend for yourself
Have a good week.
Mrs. H's Mom, it was so good to see you today. Wish we could have visited longer.

No comments:

Copyright

© Life in My Lane: All photographs and text on this site are the sole property of Life in My Lane and may not be used or copied without express consent of Life in My Lane.