Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Vacation 2012

I see that once again I have let a lot of time pass between posts put I have realized that life is what is going on and I just have to go with the flow!!
July 5th we left home and headed to Colorado which is our favorite place to go. It took two days to get there as it usually does. It was beautiful as always and we enjoyed our stay as usual. The altitude nearly killed me while we were there (well, at least that is what I thought the problem was but more on that later!) and I DID NOT want to have to walk anywhere. We did some shopping but didn't buy anything and my Dad and sister took fly fishing lessons and really enjoyed themselves.  We got back home on the 17th.  It was a great trip and here are a few pictures from our trip.  OH, it rained almost every day we were there and it was kinda cool!!  And for the first time ever I was ready to come home!






No comments:

Copyright

© Life in My Lane: All photographs and text on this site are the sole property of Life in My Lane and may not be used or copied without express consent of Life in My Lane.