Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Blogging Slump

I can't believe that I have become such a bad blogger but there really hasn't been anything interesting going on around here.  Last week I finished up with summer school and have spent this week trying to get caught up on stuff here at the house.  I am still way behind but maybe one day I will catch up! 
 I am still looking for a job.  Got my application in at the two big districts here in town but I haven't heard anything from either one of them yet.  I really hope to find something because I really don't want to spend the next year subbing but that is what I will do if need be.
Although I haven't been blogging myself, I have definitely been cruising around blogland reading a bunch of other blogs.  Tonight while checking out one of my favorite blogs Ashes For Beauty,  I found that it has gone private.  Makes me so very sad.
Well, that is all I've got for tonight.  I need to go wash dishes and then blanch some tomatoes so I can put them in the freezer.  Sounds exciting doesn't it?  That is just how we roll around these parts!  I am hoping to make some homemade salsa at a later date!!  Looking for a very EASY recipe to start with!!

OOOPPPSSS!  No blanching tomatoes for me.  Why you ask. . . . .I left them in a bag and they turned to mush.  Now I have a mess on the kitchen floor.  YUCK! 

No comments:

Copyright

© Life in My Lane: All photographs and text on this site are the sole property of Life in My Lane and may not be used or copied without express consent of Life in My Lane.