Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Second Week of Summer Dinner Menu

Late getting this up because well, I just haven't thought about it!  I didn't start thinking about dinner until about 3:30 this afternoon.  Here is what we have eaten and will probably eat the rest of the week.

Monday:  out to dinner with the in-laws to celebrate their 47th wedding anniversary - we ate at Cheddar's.  I had the fried shrimp and it was yummy.
Tuesday:  fend for yourself - the hubs had tomato soup and I had homegrown yellow squash and the leftover mashed potatoes and broccoli rice casserole.  I am fixing to eat some Bluebell Southern Blackberry Cobbler ice cream for dessert.
Wednesday:  fend for youself
Thursday:  tbd
Friday:  out to dinner with my Dad and sister
Saturday:  fend for yourself

I am trying to eat healthier and to eat smaller amounts.  Today my Dad and I started walking.  He walks a lot faster than me!

No comments:

Copyright

© Life in My Lane: All photographs and text on this site are the sole property of Life in My Lane and may not be used or copied without express consent of Life in My Lane.