Thursday, June 13, 2013

Singles Day

Linking up with Kelly's Korner for singles day.
Hi, my name is Giggles and I have a single person in my life that I know would love to find the love of her life so I am going to tell you a little about her.

I have known this beautiful woman since the day she was born 37 years ago.  Here are a few things about this woman named Rae Anne.
Here we go with just a little information about my sister Rae Anne. . . . .
First and foremost she is a Christian.  She is a faithful member of church of Christ and she loves the Lord.  Rae Anne has taught high school English to freshman and seniors (not at the same time) and has coached volleyball and softball for 13 years.  Rae Anne enjoys watching and playing sports especially those where her nephew and niece are playing or when A&M plays.  She is a class of ’99 graduate from Texas A&M
Enjoys spending time with her family, doesn't drink or smoke, lives in the great state of Texas and is hoping to move to the Metroplex. . . . .soon.

Rae also loves to have a good time out with friends but doesn't mind staying at home watching tv with a fire in the fireplace, she is an AWESOME cook.  She is an accomplished pianist and loves to sing and does it well, you never know when she may break out in song (just ask her students) and she loves musicals.  She sings the National Anthem at their volleyball games. 

Rae Anne likes to spend time outside working in the yard, fishing and likes to go camping . . .especially in the mountains in Colorado.  She is a straight shooter – if you don’t want an honest answer, don’t ask.  That is just a little bit about my sister. 

If you have any questions or comments, please leave them in the comment section.  If you want her to contact you, please leave your email address.



Have a great one.
Oh and here is one more!!

No comments:

Copyright

© Life in My Lane: All photographs and text on this site are the sole property of Life in My Lane and may not be used or copied without express consent of Life in My Lane.