Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Just Random

A couple of weeks ago I told you that I had made a baby shower gift and flowers for the cemetary (at least I think I did. . . I am pretty sure I did. Anyway) and I finally downloaded the pictures. And the only reason I finally got them downloaded is because I took pictures of my couch so I can try to sell it. Anyway, here are the pictures.
Picture frame for baby Smith

Arrangement for my Granddad


Arrangement for Baby Giggles (I love orange)

Arrangement for Mom.  I thought the pinks were pretty.
Well, that's really all I have for today.  I have been teaching art at a private school for about 2.5 weeks so I haven't really been doing anything else.  Tomorrow and Friday I will be teaching art at a public school and then the next week will be some random sub jobs.
I have really been missing my Mom the last couple of days.  I had a good cry on the way home from teaching today and one yesterday coming home from my walk.  I called my Dad just so I could hear his voice and to tell him that I love him.  It just really stinks that she isn't around for me to talk to anymore.  Somedays I am not sure that I will make it through.  Somedays are just too hard.
Gotta go get ready for church.  I hope you all are having a great week.

2 comments:

Stephen and Larissa said...

I sent you an e-mail, but it came back... Not sure why.

tlsgiggles(at)yahoo(dot)com


This is it right?

Jennifer said...

What a wonderful talent you have for flower arranging! They all look so nice -

Praying for you:)

Copyright

© Life in My Lane: All photographs and text on this site are the sole property of Life in My Lane and may not be used or copied without express consent of Life in My Lane.