Thursday, June 2, 2011

Pennies From Heaven?

Tuesday on my way to work I decided to treat myself to a coke and a sausage biscuit from Mickey D's.  As I was digging for change in my wallet I found a wheat penny.  I turned it over to check out the year and it was 1951.  That was the year my Mom was born.  As I thought about my Mom on my way to work I wondered if me finding that penny was her way of telling me that I had made it through the five weeks of subbing and that I had done the best I could given the circumstances.  I miss our talks especially on hard days.  She always knew what to say or do to make things better.  I love you Mom.

No comments:

Copyright

© Life in My Lane: All photographs and text on this site are the sole property of Life in My Lane and may not be used or copied without express consent of Life in My Lane.