Sunday, June 24, 2012

Oh My Goodness

Well, Wednesday may have been the first day of summer but today was the first day of REALLY hot weather!  Our official temp. today was 100.  So not ready for the 100 degree temps.  We were really hoping that TS Debby would head this way so we could get some much needed rain but it doesn't look like it will be heading in our direction at all.  This week the temps will be 100+ until Thursday.  I don't see much getting done outside so I am thankful that we got everything around here mowed yesterday.

Today was the hubsters birthday and we celebrated by eating at Double Dave's and then heading to Home Depot and Sam's.  Yes, we live a very exciting life!!  We celebrated with his family last weekend and we will celebrate with my family later this week.  He wants a pudding cake so I will be "throwing" one of those together later this week.  I will try to remember to take some pictures.

Well, I have 4 more days of summer school and I can't wait to be done.  Our students have been pretty good so it really hasn't been too bad but I am ready to have some time to do what I need and want to do and to sleep past 6 am!

That is all for now.  Have a great week.

No comments:

Copyright

© Life in My Lane: All photographs and text on this site are the sole property of Life in My Lane and may not be used or copied without express consent of Life in My Lane.