Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Catching Up


Well, it has been pretty quiet around here so I haven’t had anything to write about.  There still isn’t much going on but Mr. Giggles had a conference in Austin so I thought I would share some of the pictures from that trip.  We weren’t in a really good location and I hate driving in Austin so I stayed at the hotel the entire time.  I decided to wait until the last day to take pictures and wouldn’t you know, the cold front came in sooner than they had said so I had no sun.  And there wasn’t anything too exciting to take pictures of except for some babies so my pictures aren't what I had wanted.
I hope you are having a good week. 

southern part of downtown Austin






No comments:

Copyright

© Life in My Lane: All photographs and text on this site are the sole property of Life in My Lane and may not be used or copied without express consent of Life in My Lane.