Sunday, April 14, 2013

What Are You Watching?


I hate to say this but I am a tv addict.  I have been searching for something to write about because I haven’t posted anything in forever!  So I thought I would bore share with you what I watch on a weekly basis.  Please don’t think badly of me because of all the tv I watch!  When you don’t have kids you can do things like this.  Please note that these are what I watch at night.
Sunday: Army Wives and The Client List
Monday:  Bones, The Following, Castle and beginning in a few weeks Warehouse 13 comes back on.
Tuesday:  don’t really watch much on Tuesdays.  If we taped something on Mondays we may catch up on Monday shows..
Wednesday:  if we get home in time we will watch Duck Dynasty but we usually tape it and watch it later.
Thursday: The Big Bang Theory, Big Bang reruns and then Elementary
Friday:  we don’t watch much on Friday nights because we are usually out but sometimes I would tape Last Man Standing and Malibu Country
Saturday:  usually Big Bang Theory reruns.  During the day the tv usually stays on the SyFy channel for the hubs.

I also like Lizard Lick towing so I will watch it on my computer whenever they post the episode.
And there you go folks. . . . .the proof that I am addicted to tv and spend a lot of time watching it.  Yes, I am sure that my brain will melt one of these days!!
What are you watching? What is your favorite show?

 

 

No comments:

Copyright

© Life in My Lane: All photographs and text on this site are the sole property of Life in My Lane and may not be used or copied without express consent of Life in My Lane.