Saturday, April 27, 2013

Happy Birthday Momma!


Today would have been my Mom’s 62nd birthday.  It still breaks my heart to know that we didn’t get to spend it with her.  I miss looking for and buying her birthday gifts.  I miss baking a cake for her.  I miss watching her open her gifts.  I miss seeing her with her grandkids.  I just plain miss my Mom.  It is still so hard without her.   My Dad took flowers to her grave and he put some on our baby’s grave also.  I took her some flowers and a butterfly balloon.

Happy birthday to the most special Mom ever.  You were such an inspiration to all those around you, a great example of a Godly woman, a loving person who went out of her way to help others and the best hugger in the world.  We miss you.  I love these pictures so you will probably see them again on their anniversary!!
Just celebrated 40 years one month before.

Newly weds.
 

No comments:

Copyright

© Life in My Lane: All photographs and text on this site are the sole property of Life in My Lane and may not be used or copied without express consent of Life in My Lane.