Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Walking

I am really trying to be healthier these days.  I am tired of being tired, not feeling like doing anything and so many other things.  I decided over the weekend that I was going to set aside 30 minutes and head out to the pasture to walk.  Walking in the pasture is not easy due to grass, cow tracks, cow pies, hog digs, creeks and gullies.  Yesterday I decided to take my camera with me because I haven’t picked it up in two weeks and because I was hoping to find something cool to take pictures of.  I ended up spending about an hour walking and taking pictures.  It was nice and relaxing.  I saw a scorpion, some cowbirds, some cows, a scissortail, wrens, a hollow tree and clouds.  I felt better when I got home and I can’t wait to do it again this afternoon.  I do need to mow myself a path from my house to the big pasture!!  Thankfully my Dad had mowed the pasture last week.  Here are some pictures of what I saw (by the way, I love living in the country!):

purple thistle
my Mom's cows

the family lake

supper time

looking back on my way home, I am being followed

hollow tree

sun and clouds

No comments:

Copyright

© Life in My Lane: All photographs and text on this site are the sole property of Life in My Lane and may not be used or copied without express consent of Life in My Lane.