Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Crazy?


I found this in some stuff my mom gave me to add to the bulletins for church and I liked it so I used it in tonights bulletin and thought that it would be good here too.

Thought for Today:
Today let only thought that bless dwell in my heart and mind;
Silence my lips and tongue to all that wounds or is unkind.

I know that I would be in a much better place if I took this to heart on a daily basis.

I am excited about the other visitors who have been by to take a peek at my crazy life. Crazy doesn't really describe it well, it isn't too bad since I graduated from college in December. Life is a little slower when you are not going to school full time, working part time and commuting 2 hours a day. Now all I have to worry about is finding a teaching job and to continue substitute teaching until that happens. Oh, and cleaning house, mowing the yard, and . . . . . .I can't remember everything I do!!
Well, that is it for today. My brain feels jumbled and nothing seems to be coming out smoothly!!
Happy Autumn!!

1 comment:

Bell said...

Hi! I like your blog. I can tell you are a FUN person because of the pac-man game on your sidebar (I have it on mine too!:))

Happy Fall!

Copyright

© Life in My Lane: All photographs and text on this site are the sole property of Life in My Lane and may not be used or copied without express consent of Life in My Lane.