Monday, September 15, 2008

I am

I found this on another friend's blog and thought that it was really neat.



i am...a Christian, a wife, a daughter, a sister, a teacher, a friend.
i dream...of one day having a family of my own.
i think...that my husband and family bring out the best in me.
i know...that I am a terrible housekeeper.
i want...children and to find a job that I will love.

i have...an amazing husband, an awesome family and great friends.
i wish...this year would have turned out differently.
i hate...feeling bad about the things I sometimes say and do.
i miss...my baby boy Raymond.
i fear...never having children.i feel...like I am
i hear...the noise of the tv.
i smell...cinnamon candles!

i crave...Mexican food.
i search...for knowledge and a better understanding of my Christian walk.
i wonder...will I ever be a mommy?
i regret...that I am sometimes not the person I should be.
i love...my family so much it sometimes hurts.

i ache...when I know someone I care about is hurting.
i care...my family and friends.
i always...try to be a good person.
i am not...going to let anyone get the best of me.
i believe...in Jesus Christ.
i dance...when no one is watching.
i sing...a lot!
i cry...when my heart is hurting or when I feel overwhelmed.
i don't...want to hurt anymore.
i hope...next year is better than this year.
i fight...for what I believe in.

i write...because I can say things better that way.
i lose...my train of thought often.
i listen...when someone needs to be heard.

i can usually be found...at home.
i need...to count my blessings.
i am happy...when I am with my husband.
i desire...to always be the best that I can be!

No comments:

Copyright

© Life in My Lane: All photographs and text on this site are the sole property of Life in My Lane and may not be used or copied without express consent of Life in My Lane.