Thursday, May 14, 2009

My Aunt

Well, I got a phone call from my mom earlier this evening and I just knew it wasn't bringing good news. She was calling to let me know that Aunt K has taken a turn for the worse. She has been sick all day today and this afternoon she turned a corner. Please pray for peace and comfort for Aunt K and her family. It has been very hard on all of them as it is when loved ones have to watch their loved one slip away. Also pray for the rest of her family as none of us are ready for her to go. I know that the next phone call I get from my mom could be the one that we have been dreading and I am not ready for that. But when are we ever?

Thank you for all of your prayers.

No comments:

Copyright

© Life in My Lane: All photographs and text on this site are the sole property of Life in My Lane and may not be used or copied without express consent of Life in My Lane.