Friday, May 15, 2009

Her Journey Has Ended

Last night after I posted on my blog, I received the call from my mom that I knew was coming but hoped beyond all hopes that it wouldn't. My aunt took another turn and my uncle and their daughter called the ambulance to take Aunt K to the hospital. Unfortunately she did not make it there. I am happy that she is no longer in pain and that she will be reunited with her parents who both passed away when she was rather young but the selfish part of me wishes she was still here. Please pray for peace and comfort for her husband and children and for the rest of the family as we now have a huge hole to fill in our lives.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Promising to pray..for you and all your family! There is rejoicing in Heaven....

Carol said...

Thinking of you in your loss. Yes, her journey has ended.....but her REAL journey has begun!

Copyright

© Life in My Lane: All photographs and text on this site are the sole property of Life in My Lane and may not be used or copied without express consent of Life in My Lane.