Friday, May 1, 2009

Updates

My aunt is now under hospice care. Her daughter posted some photos of her today with her grandkids and she looked as beautiful as ever. She has been a little stronger the last couple of days. She seems to be at peace with what is happening. Please continue to pray for K and her family.
I would also like to request prayers for my friend Mel. We became friends through a mutual friend who thought that we might be able to help each other through the loss of our babies. She recently found that she was pregnant but at her doctor's appointment this week they discovered that the baby no longer had a heartbeat. She is now having to wait for the inevitable miscarriage. Please pray for peace and comfort as have to go through another loss.
I hope that you are having a good week and can relax this weekend. I will be busy getting my house cleaned up in case family needs to stay at our home in the next few weeks. Although my aunt doesn't live in our town and the funeral will not be here, she will be buried here very near to my precious baby boy. Plus the honey and I have to try to get a big limb off of the roof of our house!

No comments:

Copyright

© Life in My Lane: All photographs and text on this site are the sole property of Life in My Lane and may not be used or copied without express consent of Life in My Lane.