Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Brain Dead

This week and part of next I will be in the intermediate and middle schools doing Aimsweb Testing which is basically a reading test that is done three times a year. Three short readings, one minute to read as much as they can for each reading. This week is 5th and 6th grade. I am ok in the mornings listening to the stories but by the end of the day, having heard each story for what seems like a million times nearly puts me to sleep. I am pretty tired by the end of the day but that is probably because I haven't had a schedule in such a long time. I am enjoying being around the kids and most of the teachers are friendly (which is something that I have found is not always the case). It is hard though at the end of the day because I always used to call my Mom on my way home after teaching just to chat about the day. Miss you Mom.

No comments:

Copyright

© Life in My Lane: All photographs and text on this site are the sole property of Life in My Lane and may not be used or copied without express consent of Life in My Lane.