Thursday, May 6, 2010

Yesterdays Picture

The picture from yesterday was taken from my driveway last week. Lately I have taken a lot of pictures of the sky, sun, clouds etc. I seem to be able to get some pretty good pics. I love clouds, especially stormy ones. When I took this picture, it looked really stormy but because of all the trees around our house, I am limited to what I can get. The one from the week before was taken from my front yard towards my neighbors home. Be prepared, you will probably see a whole lot more sky pictures!

Well, one more day of reading testing. I am exhausted!

Have a great Friday.

No comments:

Copyright

© Life in My Lane: All photographs and text on this site are the sole property of Life in My Lane and may not be used or copied without express consent of Life in My Lane.