Sunday, May 23, 2010

Not Much to Talk About

Well, I have noticed that lately everyone seems to be super busy and not updating their blogs and I am guilty of that myself. Mainly because I haven't had anything to talk about and I still don't. School is coming to an end so there won't be anymore sub jobs. Hopefully there will be some interviews (terrifying) and at least one job offer (or more would be nice). I really hope the job thing happens well before the first day of school but if that is how long I have to wait then ok.

This weekend brought around another baby shower (these are so hard for me). I made another baby sock corsage (picture to come later) but this one was for a baby girl. The family got a lot of wonderful gifts and they are so excited about their new addition which will be here sometime in June.

Well, I guess that is all. I don't have a menu for this week because we are going to have a crazy week. Have a great week everyone.

2 comments:

jenny said...

I "think" I am going to blog again this summer. I posted a little post today. We'll see if I can keep it up. And I am just going to commit to summer blogging, I think! :-)

Giggles said...

Good. I have missed your blog!

Copyright

© Life in My Lane: All photographs and text on this site are the sole property of Life in My Lane and may not be used or copied without express consent of Life in My Lane.