Monday, February 21, 2011

Weekly Menu

I have not been planning our meals lately, we have just been deciding on a daily basis.  I haven't tried any new recipes or anything.  I am trying to get back into the habit and I hope to find some new yummys to try.

Monday:  (me) chicken and Souper Salad fettuccini salad (Mr.) green salad with the works

Tuesday:  Jalapeno Chicken enchiladas (thanks for sharing Mrs. H.), spanish rice

Wednesday:  fend for yourself or leftovers

Thursday:  meatloaf, potatoes (not sure what kind), english peas (for me), and bread

Friday:  out to eat

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Sounds yummy? Does Mr. Giggles not care for chicken?? I notice you often have to make separate meals. If Hubbie here did not like chicken, he would be VERY hungry:)

Giggles said...

He doesn't mind chicken. He just tells me what he plans to eat on a certain night and I tell him what I am thinking about for the week and then I combine. He likes to eat salad at least once a week and for me a salad does not always a dinner make!! Since there is just the two of us, I don't mind because I usually only have to boil an egg for him!

Copyright

© Life in My Lane: All photographs and text on this site are the sole property of Life in My Lane and may not be used or copied without express consent of Life in My Lane.