Friday, February 18, 2011

Excited About the Weekend

So glad it is Friday, that means dinner with my hubby and maybe my Dad.  Softball tourney for my sister RAW.  Maybe getting a quick chat in with my other sis and the short people (one who sadly can not be considered a short person anymore but I will continue to call him that!)  And just spending time with my hubs.  I promise you that one day I will get back to my regular blogging but I just haven't been feeling it lately AND there has been absolutely nothing to write about except that now our temps are back up into the 70's and we need rain.  Way too boring to write about!  Enjoy your weekend.

Oh, I posted a yummy recipe for sugar cookies here.

No comments:

Copyright

© Life in My Lane: All photographs and text on this site are the sole property of Life in My Lane and may not be used or copied without express consent of Life in My Lane.