Thursday, February 3, 2011

Cold

I know. . . real original title!  Anywho. . .we are on day three of cold weather.  I like the cold and have not minded it to much (not loving it but not minding it).  Tonight we are expecting snow so schools are starting late which means that I get to spend the morning with my hubby.  So far nothing is coming down but we are all keeping our fingers crossed.
My sister B and her kids have been out of school for most of the week.  They have had mostly ice.  I think they have enjoyed the break from school.  I wish I could have spent a couple of days with them.
So, that is our winter weather update.  Chance of snow. . . . . .come one snow!

No comments:

Copyright

© Life in My Lane: All photographs and text on this site are the sole property of Life in My Lane and may not be used or copied without express consent of Life in My Lane.