Monday, April 9, 2012

Happy Easter

I hope that you had a wonderful Easter Sunday.  We went to church, stopped at home to put a corn casserole in the oven, went to my Dad's house for pictures, stopped at the house to pick up the corn casserole and change clothes and then headed over to the in-laws for a lunch of lasagna, greenbeans, corn casserole, salad and birthday cake.  It was my brother-in-laws birthday.


I got a new camera a few weeks ago and I took some pics of my sister RAW, my Dad and several friends who had lunch with my Dad.  Boy, have I got a lot of learning to do to get good pictures!!  Below are some I have taken over the last few months with my little HP camera.  The sunset is on my way home from work one day.  It was so pretty.  The middle one is just one that I thought looked kind of cool.  It was also one night on my way home from work.  The last one is just the sky on our way back to our hotel after spending the day in Fredericksburg.


As with all holidays, today was really hard.  I really missed my Mom today.  Well, I really miss her everyday.  Since it is spring I miss shopping for plants for the flowerbeds and so many more things that I won't bore you with.  Just know that my Mom was my best friend and I miss her so much.

My Dad is doing great following his heart procedure.  He is chomping at the bit to be able to get back to his normal life.  I love my Dad so much and I am so glad that he is doing better!!



No comments:

Copyright

© Life in My Lane: All photographs and text on this site are the sole property of Life in My Lane and may not be used or copied without express consent of Life in My Lane.