Monday, May 14, 2012

Day After Mother's Day

I hope you all had a very happy mother's day.  We took my mother-in-law out to lunch at Cotton Patch.  We forgot her gift so we took it to her after church last night.  I also took flowers to the cemetary for my Mom.  I hate that I have to do that.  Not having my Mom and wanting to be a mom since 2001 really makes me dislike Mother's Day.  I wish I could sleep right through it.  My little sister always sends me the nicest mother's day cards and I really appreciate the fact that she always remembers me and she always remembers our little guys birthday.

And there are only eight days of school left and one day at the swimming pool.  I am really looking forward to the end of school for a lot of reasons.  And now for another picture or two because I have got to get some things done.


I took this picture on the way to work the other morning.  I think it turned out pretty cool!  Have a great week.

No comments:

Copyright

© Life in My Lane: All photographs and text on this site are the sole property of Life in My Lane and may not be used or copied without express consent of Life in My Lane.