Thursday, May 10, 2012

This Week

This week was supposed to be really good since it is Teacher's Appreciation Week but. . . . . . . in short it has sucked.  I really don't feel like discussing it right now but you will find out about it later.  Even though this week has been horrid I have seen some beautiful scenery on the way to work.  This was yesterday.  I hope your week has been better than mine and that you have a relaxing weekend planned.  I plan on celebrating LEH's birthday!  And getting some much needed sleep.

1 comment:

Judi said...

Oh sweetie, I am so very sorry that this was not a good Appreciation Week.

I hope this next week goes better for you.

Judi

Copyright

© Life in My Lane: All photographs and text on this site are the sole property of Life in My Lane and may not be used or copied without express consent of Life in My Lane.