Saturday, May 26, 2012

It Is Finished!

Today marked the very last day of my very first year of teaching school.  Oh, and the beginning of once again being unemployed.  The past nine months have been such a crazy roller coaster ride.  I love teaching and I will miss my kiddos from this year so much.  We had a very difficult year but we all made it through and most of us with a smile on our face. . . .but for me it included tears in my eyes and many questions about what the future holds.  Now I have to finish report cards and pack up my classroom and then try to figure out where in the world I am going to put all of the stuff I have accumulated over the past months and all the stuff I got from my very good friend that has been hanging out in my extra bedroom since last summer (because we are turning the room back into a guest room).  And I have got to get my feet back under me, finish filling out job applications (again).  Unfortunately, now is NOT the time to be looking for a teaching job in the great state of Texas so a prayer or two or 5 million would be greatly appreciated for a new teaching job (where I can stay possibly forever!).

I want children so much.  Tonight we went to dinner and the cutest little girl was at the table next to us.  She was probably nine to ten months old.  I wanted her the entire time we were there.  She had such a cute personality and smile.  Mr. Giggles and my Dad enjoyed watching her also.

Well, that is all for tonight.  I am tired and I really don't have anything else to say.

No comments:

Copyright

© Life in My Lane: All photographs and text on this site are the sole property of Life in My Lane and may not be used or copied without express consent of Life in My Lane.