Monday, May 28, 2012

Whats On the Menu

I am going to try to get back into the posting our menu routine.  This week will look like a kids menu but it just happens to be what both of us wanted!!

Monday:  fish sticks and tatortots
Tuesday:  chili dogs and macaroni salad
Wednesday: fend for yourself
Thursday:  leftovers from Tuesday
Friday:  out to eat with Dadd
Saturday:  fend for yourself

See, I told you it wasn't very exciting!!

Hope you are having a great week.  I have teacher workday tomorrow which will include a luncheon with my co-workers and cleaning out my room.  Cleaning out my room is probably going to take forever!  Maybe I will take some pictures to show you what a mess I am going to have!!!

No comments:

Copyright

© Life in My Lane: All photographs and text on this site are the sole property of Life in My Lane and may not be used or copied without express consent of Life in My Lane.