Monday, September 10, 2012

88 Years Old & The Weekend

This weekend we celebrated my Gmom W.'s birthday.  Not just any birthday but her 88th birthday.  Can you imagine living 88 years?  It was a great celebration and it was wonderful seeing so much of our family.  I have gone through my pictures and I thought I had one of her with us on vacation one year but I can't find it. So frustrating!

Besides celebrating Gmom's birthday it was a busy busy weekend around here.  Not necessarily for us but around town.  There was the Kolache Festival (about 30 minutes away), County Fair and Rodeo, First Yell, Midnight Yell and last but not least the debut of TAMU in the SEC against Florida.  We didn't win and I didn't watch game but at least it wasn't a blowout game!  My alma mater did win though! 
Well, I have got to get some things done around the house.

No comments:

Copyright

© Life in My Lane: All photographs and text on this site are the sole property of Life in My Lane and may not be used or copied without express consent of Life in My Lane.