Wednesday, September 12, 2012

I Have to Admit. . . . . .

that I am addicted to some tv shows that will probably make you shake your head at!  One of the shows that I can't stand to miss is called Lizard Lick Towing on TRUTV.  It is about a repo company in South Carolina.  I don't know why I like to watch it but I do.  The next one is called American Hoggers and it is about a Texas family who hunt feral pigs.  I am watching it tonight because a friend of mine is on the show.  It is wild and crazy!  And so that is what I like to watch on tv.  Along with the regular shows we always watch like The Big Bang Theory, Castle and a few others.  Just thought I would share!!

No comments:

Copyright

© Life in My Lane: All photographs and text on this site are the sole property of Life in My Lane and may not be used or copied without express consent of Life in My Lane.