Thursday, July 25, 2013

Random's on Thursday


I have been trying to keep up with Jenna’s Commenting Challenge but it is proving harder than I imagined.  Yesterday her topic was pinterest but I am going out on my own since I haven’t really tried much there yet!  Waiting to get a teaching job so I can use some of the awesome ideas for the classroom I have found on there! 

Anyway, I have been taking care of my Dad’s dog Cooper and his cat Boots and this morning someone didn’t heed my warning to get out of the yard and this is the picture I got!  I was also able to sneak up on Coop and get a picture of the big ol’ baby while he was still asleep.  He is such a goober.  This morning I let him out to run around (I have never let him out without Dad being there and I wasn’t sure what would happen but it turned out ok) and he ran straight at me and into me!  Thank goodness I knew what was coming and was able to brace myself.


 
This summer is going by so fast!  I have been taking professional development classes to keep my teaching certificates current and that has made it go by even faster.  I had my last one yesterday and now all I have left is to finish up a bunch of ours on my own before my certificate expires in October.  I am hoping for an interview at two different schools.  We shall see what happens.  Keep your fingers crossed for me!!

Well, that is all for now.  I have to go find out what the topic is for today’s challenge!

No comments:

Copyright

© Life in My Lane: All photographs and text on this site are the sole property of Life in My Lane and may not be used or copied without express consent of Life in My Lane.