Monday, July 1, 2013

What's For Dinner

This week’s menu won’t be too exciting but that is ok.  I am also going to share what our menu was last week while on vacation.

Last week what we ate:
Monday:  we ate at Smokin’ Joe’s in Bentonville, AR.  We were celebrating the hubby’s birthday and our friend Kenneth’s birthday.  I don’t remember what he had but I had smoked turkey breast and sausage with baked beans (which they put brisket in. . . unexpected but yum) and baked potato salad. . . . .yum.
Tuesday: we ate with hubby’s cousins in Conway at Las Palmas I had a huge dinner that included more food than I can remember!  It was good.
Wednesday:  I made Sombrero pasta.  It was yummy.  I will post the recipe later.
Thursday:  leftovers
Friday:  Chili’s where I had the chicken fajitas and the hubs had the honey chipotle chicken tenders.

Now on to this week:
Monday:  spaghetti and meatballs, corn and garlic bread
Tuesday:  baked potatoes or leftovers of Sombrero pasta (it makes A LOT!)
Wednesday:  fend for yourself
Thursday: lunch with the inlaws. . . .hamburgers, baked potato salad, birthday cake and dinner with my family. . . . .hamburgers, tangy fruit salad, watermelon and strawberry poke cake
Friday: out to dinner

No comments:

Copyright

© Life in My Lane: All photographs and text on this site are the sole property of Life in My Lane and may not be used or copied without express consent of Life in My Lane.