Thursday, February 12, 2009

It's almost Friday!!!

Ms. Kitty news: We found out last night that she will be released from therapy next week! Can you believe it. She is doing well but I still haven't been able to go by and see her. Maybe this weekend!

This has been a busier week for me. Tuesday I taught a half day in 4th grade. The kids were fun! Wednesday I taught music at my old elementary school. That is always fun. I got to watch "Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible No Good Very Bad Day eight times!!! What a treat! Today was a half day in kindergarten. Oh, today reminded me about why I don't want to teach K or 1st grade. They were good but too much noise and neediness!!

Tomorrow Mr. Giggles and I are going out to eat dinner at a friend of ours restaurant tomorrow night for Valentine's day. The food is awesome and I am really excited. Saturday we are helping host a Valentine's brunch for the older couples and widows at our church. We enjoy doing this and those who come seem to enjoy it also. Good food for this too!

Well, that's all for now. Have a great rest of the week!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Have a wonderful time with your sweetie!

Copyright

© Life in My Lane: All photographs and text on this site are the sole property of Life in My Lane and may not be used or copied without express consent of Life in My Lane.